SWEETCATCH POKE COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOL
First and foremost, we want to express our sincere concern for everyone who has been impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Sweetcatch Poke is dedicated to genuine hospitality and taking great care of our team so they can take great care of you. That said, the health and safety of our employees, customers and delivery partners is our #1 priority.
Here is a list of the extra precautionary measures we take every day for your continued safety and to maintain our high level of cleanliness and sanitation practices.
- Before a shift starts, each employee’s temperature is checked by a manager with the use of a medical-grade, no-touch instant laser thermometer.
- All employees wear protective masks and gloves, switching them out between all tasks and disposing of them properly.
- All employees disinfect surfaces in the kitchen and retail space between tasks or every 30 minutes.
- All employees wash their hands for 20 seconds every 30 minutes and sign off on the hand-washing sheet.
- Kitchens are deep-cleaned each day after service.
- Hand sanitizer is available at every location for customer and employee use.
- No-Contact Delivery: All orders are picked up inside the restaurant at a designated pick-up table at each location.
- Packaged sauces, chopsticks and utensils are available for no-contact take away.
STAY HEALTHY, NYC!
The Sweetcatch Poke Family